Sunday, January 09, 2005

"HERE" - Terri Turner

This poem is the only answer I can find to answer all those art questions. This is where I have been stuck for some years.
Terri Turner

HERE

Here I sit
Here I am
Here is where I can give
Give to make changes
Give to help move out of this hole the world finds itself in
In trouble
Insane
Inside out
Out of control
Out of ideas but choosing to do what got them in the hole all over again
Again I find my self here
Again I put my head up
Again they tell me to go away
Again the solutions are rejected
Again my heart cries at lives that will be lost
Again tears will spill louder than the children’s laughter
Laughter no more for there spent bodies
Laughter no more in their homes
Laughter is all I am allowed so they can keep me out of the picture
Picture a future where children are allowed to be who they are
Picture a future where you look forward to your TV showing happy people
Picture Peace in children’s hearts
Picture Peace in the world
Picture Peace in your heart
Heart to heart
Heart full of pain because they continue to reject the Truth
Truth is the only key that will release us all from this
This has been my entire live
Live has been for what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home