Sunday, December 23, 2007

SHARE YOUR POETRY

SHARE YOUR POETRY
Please email to Bob < boab@iinet.net.au >

LAMENT
Sorrow and lament
the blindness of my loved ones.
Dost Thou desert them?
22 Jan 2005


ONE GOD
There is only God!
Numerous religions.
Chronological.

RIPENESS
One of my pleasures,
eating ripe and juicy fruit.
It sweetens my soul.

MEANING OF RIPENESS
How does eating fruit
provide sweetness for the soul?
Please respond by blog

PROTECTION
God the Almighty
I know you will protect me
From all harmful things

A MAGICAL TIME
By the riverside
motionless water like glass.
Birds still and silent

10 Jan 2005

SUBMISSION TO A HIGHER CAUSE -PIETY
Meditate and pray,
reach the Most Divine Lover
then submit to Her

THE UNKNOWABLE
My love is for Her
whom Baha'u'llah didst love.
Unknowable Maid!!!


See
"The Maid of Eternity came from the Exalted Paradise;Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, O Glad Tidings!"
http://bahai-library.com/provisionals/hallelujah.html

1 Comments:

At 9:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The page looks great Bob.
There is some inspiring and very deep poetry here.

June

 

Post a Comment

<< Home